Monday, February 18, 2013

I AM HERE

     My progress toward this course in the first grading period is slow but it is getting there. My SMART goal was to apply to ten scholarships and so far I have applied to a couple. Scholarships are a great way to get money for college, especially since you don't have to pay it back. One of the big scholarships I applied to was the Santa Barbara Foundation Scholarship, they give out alot of money to tons of students in our area.

     Our senior project this year is promoting this course to underclassmen at our school. The plan is to go around to junior English classes and tell them what the class is about. We will explain the blog, SMART goals, Big Questions, collaborative working groups, and all the tools we use. Any questions they have will be answered and the goal is to get them to sign up for AP English 4.

   

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck on your scholarship applications and it is really cool that you are trying to reach out to the incoming seniors. You are missing the Bob I, and the lit terms 109-137 assignments. I look forward to seeing them when you get around to posting them.

    ReplyDelete