Friday, May 3, 2013

Todays Journal Topic

MAY 3

You've written a lot this week; is there anything left for you to practice/improve over the weekend?  Do you need to practice more multiple choice?  Take inventory-- one last time-- and describe how you will address any areas where you feel less than 100% confident.

 I definitely have written a great deal this week and I am happy to say that I feel completely prepared for the AP Exam. Throughout all the essays this week, I feel Dr. Preston gave us too many and when we finally get to the exam, it will be easier than I expect. The only thing left for me to do would be to go over the literary devices a couple more times and brush up on those. More multiple choice questions I think would just overwhelm me at this point and I need to have an easy last week. I feel very prepared for the test and can't wait to get it over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment